Hybrid event, with in-person networking and poster competition on Thursday evening and online speaker presentations on Friday.
Traffic Club of Pittsburgh members receive discounts on the registration fees identical to Pitt Alumni.
The discounted registration fee is $39 for the Thursday evening portion of the event and $29 for the Friday seminar portion.
Please note that discounted, Early Bird pricing expires on March 15th for both events:
– Thursday, March 24, 2022, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM, (Happy Hour/Networking, Poster Competition, Light Dinner)
– Friday, March 25, 2022, 7:15 AM – 1:30 PM (Speakers).
- Ivanka Janssen. Chief Supply Chain Officer, EVP, Philips
- Arkajit Rakshit. Director, Supply Chain, Amazon
- Ashwin Rao. Chief Scientific Officer, Wayfair; and Adjunct Professor, Stanford University
- Hans Thalbauer. Managing Director, Global Supply Chain, Logistics & Transportation, Google Cloud
- Lynn Torrel. Chief Procurement & Supply Chain Officer, Flex (previously Flextronics)
- Paul Page. Editor, The Wall Street Journal Logistics Report
- Lisa Scales. President and CEO, Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank (Lisa will also have a conversation with Paul about the Food Bank, like last year).
- Sandra Turko. Sr. Manager, Enterprise PMO, Argo AI